- Woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty – Rudyard Kipling
- The history of all times and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
- Women are the real architects of society – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
- Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered:What does a woman want? – Sigmund Freud
- A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
- By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class.
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad
- The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed.
- Every Home,Every Heart, Every Feeling,Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you, Only you can complete this world Happy Women’s Day
- If you could see it from my eyes you would know you are one gem of a Woman!
- Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon.-Tim Allen
- Some IDIOTS say:”Behind every Successful man, There is a Woman…” But Nobody know the fact: “WOMEN GO ONLY BEHIND SUCCESSFUL MEN…”
- A beautiful women, a great friend and a wonderful mother. You are all this to me and much more… I feel so lucky and proud to have a mom like you.
Hope You enjoyed all the women’s day quotes and images. Lets share and wish to your mom and sisters. Happy Women’s Day Wishes. Proud to be an Women.